St. John’s Episcopal Church
Called by God to be a community that hears God’s Word and does God’s work
St. John’s Episcopal Church building remains closed and all activities and services are suspended until further notice.
ECMN and Bishop-elect Loya shared the message below on Friday, May 22. The SJEC building will remain closed until further updates, but the church is still active and moving to care for our community. Please check the weekly e-news for ways to share the love of Jesus during this difficult time. You can find the most up-to-date information about SJEC on this website and on our Facebook page. Scroll down for virtual worship opportunities.
Please consider these opportunities to worship virtually with our larger church community while services are suspended at SJEC.
You can view the Lectionary calendar of readings here.
We also have worship & music resources on our website here.
- Daily Office: Mon – Fri at 6:00 am & 8:00 am; Friday Night Evensong at 8:00 pm (all times Central)
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral
Click the link for livestream and recorded services
- Washington National Cathedral
Click the link to see times (all times Eastern)
- Washington National Cathedral previously recorded services
- House of Prayer: Click here for an update and a Zoom invitation to join weekly meditative prayer on Wednesdays from 5:30pm – 6:30pm.